The 2019 edition of the Manx Challenge Shield will take place at the NSC over Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th April.
This year will see the format evolve into a pairs competition.
- There are 21 pairs entered, which have been drawn in to 3 groups of 7.
- All matches will be played over 10 ends
- The top 4 pairs from each group will qualify for the Main knockout competition.
- The remaining 3 pairs will face each other in the Plate competition.
- In the group stages 3 points are awarded for a win, 1 point for a draw. If teams are level on points then it will go to Shot difference, then Shots scored.
- The first matches are due to start at 10am on both days, players are free to practice from 9am.
The draw is as follows:
- Carolyn McMenamin / Jack McMenamin
- Bernie Durcan / Steve Durcan
- Ray Offord / Roy Toms
- Zawar Hussein / Chris Holland
- Sheila Durcan / Wyn Collister
- Hilary Simpson / Melvin Simpson
- Christine Corlett / Michael Corlett
- Peter Debenham / Kay Debenham
- John Robinson / Josie Robinson
- Carol Dines / Tom Dines
- Peter Richards / Maureen Richards
- Tony Drew / Josie Drew
- Clare Hussein / Jayne Smith
- Jim Davey / Jan Davey
- Alan Ellis / Pat Ellis
- Pauline Friel / Tony Friel
- Seamus Whelan / Collin Holland
- David Cottier / Stephen Gale
- Carol Taylor / Robert Taylor
- Tony Hayes / James Teare
- Jenny Ekins / Richard Ekins